Inspired by an E36-chassis BMW M3 tachometer and designed by drivers.
Car and Driver said, "Buy one before the word gets around" when the US model M3 was introduced in 1994 for the 1995 model year. Solid advice. This watch is dedicated to a car that has a chassis and steering so good, Michelin and BFG used it to test tires from 2000 until 2017.
We built these watches from the beginning to be everyday watches- whether you're in the California desert at Willow Springs International Raceway or in occasionally rainy England at Brands Hatch, your Dialed Forty-Six can handle the elements.
• 43.5mm case size
• 22mm strap size
• Case material: 316L stainless
• Case color: brushed stainless with polished highlights
• Strap material: suede or leather
• Strap color: gray or black
• Every watch comes with a Motorsport NATO
• Japanese Miyota GP01 quartz movement with 24-hour retrograde complication
• 100m water resistance
Designed by Dialed Watch Company:
• Case back
Two-year warranty on parts and one-year warranty on labor.