Inspired by an E46-chassis BMW M3 tachometer and designed by drivers.
This watch pays tribute to the car that Evo magazine said has the "most adjustable chassis since the E30 M3" and an engine that made Ward's 10 Best Engines list from 2002 through 2004.
Telepathic steering, a sub-5-second zero-to-sixty and a carbon-fiber roof available from the factory... you can see why we made this watch!
We built our watches from the beginning to be everyday watches- whether you're in the California desert at Willow Springs International Raceway or in occasionally rainy England at Brands Hatch, your Dialed Forty-Six can handle the elements.
• 43.5mm case size
• 22mm strap size
• Case material: 316L stainless
• Case color: brushed stainless with polished highlights
• Strap material: suede or leather
• Strap color: gray or black
• Every watch comes with a Motorsport NATO
• Japanese Miyota GP01 quartz movement with 24-hour retrograde complication
• 100m water resistance
Designed by Dialed Watch Company:
• Case back
Two-year warranty on parts and one-year warranty on labor.